Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Find it!



I just discovered this great toy!  It is called “Find It” and the design is ingenious.  In the clear cylinder are thousands of tiny colorful pellets with fun hidden objects.  If you roll it around or shake it, you discover a butterfly, maybe a fish and (if you are really lucky) a penny.  I have the web site listed with this post, so check out the different themes:  Christmas, the Wizard of Oz, Sports and several others.

If I was doing this just for playtime on a call, I would have Chase call out what he finds and I could keep score.  If we each had one, we could take turns calling out what we find.

This would be a good toy to ship to your grandchild for a long car or airplane trip when they are on the way to visit you.  Here’s my idea:  Have the parent give it to the child as they are ready to board the plane, or in the car.  I always want Chase to know when the toys are from me, so I would have a quick Facetime/Skype call before they board to tell him about the objects inside.  His parents can keep track of the objects he finds on the plane.  When they land, I will be waiting and we will talk about the fun objects he found.

The parents and everyone on the plane will thank you!!
 
You can find this at www.finditgames.com.  Buy 2, keep one and send one to your grandchild.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment